Terms and conditions
Terms of delivery and payment of Dr. Hinz Dental-Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Herne
1. All prices are exclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.The delivery takes place at risk of the purchaser. The shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser.The purchaserr shall be obliged to examine the goods upon receipt and to notify the carrier of defects within the period of time provided for by law.
Claims for damages in case of an excess of the delivery time shall be excluded.
2. The delivery takes place subject to the reservation of ownership pursuant to § 455 BGB [German Civil Code].
3. Return shipments shall be accepted only with our consent. The purchaser shall not be entitled to reduce the invoice amount or to retain payments in case of return shipments.
In case of damaged returned goods, we reserve the right to reduce the credit amount.
4. Our invoices shall be payable within 14 days minus 2 % cash discount or 30 days net.
5. The reminder charges arising in case of default of payment and other cash expenditure shall be at the debtor’s expense.
6. Place of jurisdiction: Herne shall be agreed as place of jurisdiction for all disputes under this order and all future legal transactions. This agreement shall apply If you,
being our contractual partner, are not a registered merchant in the commercial register and are not a legal entity under public law, this agreement shall only apply in case that:
a) you moved your place of residence or usual abode to a place not within the territorial application of the Code of Civil Procedure (German abbreviation: ZPO) or your place of residence or usual abode is not known at the time of bringing the action.
b) Claims are not asserted by summary proceedings for order to pay debts (by payment summons pursuant to §§ et seqq. ZPO).
7. Further training
The registration shall take legal effect for you upon receipt of your written course registration by us, and it shall take legal effect for us upon delivery of the registration confirmation
together with the invoice.
The course invoice shall be payable net without deduction of cash discount at least 30 days prior to start of the course. It includes the statutory VAT.
cancellation of any course registration confirmed by us has to be given in writing. If such written notice of cancellation is sent 6 weeks prior to start of the course, no payment of the
course fee shall apply. In case of cancellation of the course less than 6 weeks prior to start of the course, we shall issue a credit note to the full amount, which may be redeemed within
one year. However, if notice of the cancellation of the course is sent less than 4 weeks prior to start of the course, the course fee shall be forfeited. The place in the course may be
transferred to another participant.
In case of an insufficient number of participants, we reserve the right to cancel the course 3 weeks prior to start of the course. We shall not be liable
for costs of the course participant which may be incurred due to the fact that the trainer of the course cancels his/her course at short notice.
With his/her registration, the course
participant acknowledges the terms and conditions of Dr. Hinz Dental Vertriebsgesellschaft.
Place of jurisdiction shall be Herne.